cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Friday, January 17, 2014



Hello, a bit of nostalgia tonight and back to Machins.  I found this while sorting some material to list in my Bidstart Store.   http://cddstamps.com/bidstart-sales/  

It is close to 33 years ago these were issued. This cover is as fresh now as it was then.  Somehow it has been looked after. It even has the original details card inside.  I checked my 2013 copy of SG Concise and see it is listed at £2.00.  Might make a nice listing for me.  Perhaps over coming week if I get some time.

I think it is nice to get these stamps on the cover because there have been so many issued over the years it sometimes gets very difficult to identify them.  Copies on a cover helps I think.

Have a great philatelic weekend.. Michael

www.cddstamps.com



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!