cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Wednesday, January 08, 2014



Hi, time for a whinge tonight. :-)   I don't know about you but one thing that really irritates me is these bloody red envelopes, and yellow and green ones. The colour just soaks into the stamps if you try to soak the stamps. Of course with so many stamps these days being non soluble gummed I guess we just have to get used to the idea of having a red margin around the stamps.  Actually quite pretty on some stamps. :-)

and then again, another example of so many stamps I have where the stamp was not cancelled :-)

Best wishes.. Michael
www.cddstamps.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!