cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Monday, January 06, 2014



Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!   Yes I know I am 6 days late. Just had no time for stamps or writing. Christmas / New Year  holiday just shot past. And now, I am back in Hong Kong maybe find some time for stamps. But even that is proving difficult.

I did manage to write my cddstamps January Newsletter this evening. If you are not on the mailing list just email me at cddstamps@gmail.com and I will add you to the list and send a copy to you.

As for the stamps. Well I packed up a few more covers and random envelopes of stock while in Sydney and will try to find time to list them in my Bidstart store http://cddstamps.com/bidstart-sales/   in the hope you will find something to fill a gap or two, or more, in your collection.

This cover just because I found it and liked seeing it again. It shows SG 897-900 Phosphor.  A regular FDC is cat at only £2.50, and the used set at £1.50. Just goes to show there is no sustainable value in this old (issued nearly 42 years ago)  material.

enjoy your stamps, not necessarily their value

Best wishes.. Michael



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!