cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Monday, December 23, 2013



Merry Christmas to all my readers and customers. I hope you have a safe, healthy and happy time over the coming few weeks. I am taking two weeks annual leave to enjoy time with my family and friends. Perhaps you will be doing similar.  I will be reading emails but am likely to be slow in mailing out orders. But please, don’t let that stop you from enjoying looking at my Bidstart Store and perhaps treating yourself to a few stamps to fill some gaps in your collection.
If you read my this blog you will know I have been sorting, cataloguing and loading more material to the Store. In fact I reached another milestone a week back as I now have over 8000 lots listed. This includes some very nice material from Jersey, Isle of Man, Canada and Great Britain.   click here to view my Store http://www.bidstart.com/shop.php?userid=105545  or click here to view my web page with a list of the countries to view http://cddstamps.com/?page_id=29
I hope the additional material adds more choice for you. I think it does in two ways. The first is the number of different stamps that are now loaded, stamps that were not previously in my selection. The second is the number of copies of some stamps. I know many of you are interested in cancels and like to see a few examples of the same stamp and have the ability to chose one with a cancel you would prefer in your collection.
I also price according to quality, as you would of course expect. So you will see Very Fine Used (VFU) and Fine Used (FU), and occasionally Used. Often the Used stamps are qualified that way because of a heavier than desirable postal cancel. Sometimes these are often harder to find stamps and while I often throw away heavily cancelled stamps, if they are harder to find, or higher value ones I will add them to the Store.
 Anyway, I hope you all have a wonderful festive season and 2014 is a great year for you
 Merry Christmas
Michael
PS I know the new website is a mess still. I do apologise for that. The developer really screwed it up for me and I am having so much trouble sorting it out. The links I gave above are ok though

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!