cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Tuesday, December 10, 2013



Hi, well thanks for the Christmas stamps.. ( see previous blog posting)   This one from Italy, Many thanks... you know who you are. Hope you like the GB I am mailing.



Now for a whinge and maybe a lesson to remember. I bought a stamp from a UK dealer. All recieved, no problem with it. But they used this on the letter mailed to me. Now is that inconsiderate, rude or just spiteful.  They are off my Christmas list and certainly I wont be buying from him again.

Remember when sending letters always use nice stamps and please don't place them tightly in the corner either.  and if you are thinking of giving the dealer the benefit of the doubt, no this was not damaged in the mail.

Enjoy your stamps.. and help others enjoy them too

Michael   www.cddstamps.com    where quality is important :-)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!