cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Tuesday, December 03, 2013

Someone might like this as a Christmas Present. Nothing special perhaps, but quite collectible if you collect Christmas stamps as a thematic. Click image for full larger view.



Just be first email to me at cddstamps@gmail.com with your mailing address and I will mail in time for Christmas.
The stamps is SG 1072 and VFU and the cover has small corner creases which I guess is not surprising given it was mailed 35 years ago.

If you collect GB please have a look at http://www.cddstamps.com/bidstart_store.htm where I have just loaded another 400 lots, 300 new listings, so surely, something there to help you fill a few gaps in your collection. Stamps all well described and at very competitive prices.

Enjoy...  Michael www.cddstamps.com


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!