cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Friday, November 01, 2013



Hello,  hope you like tonights stamp. One I found while sorting some Isle of Man recently.

Also to let you know I have published my November issue of cddstamps Newsletter. A one page Newsletter that if you haven't seen past issues you might enjoy. Some information about stamp quality descriptions which I think is so important given the plethora of rubbish one frequently sees on auction sites from people who are obviously not stamp collectors or bona fida sellers. Whatever, it is always up to you to make your purchasing choice I guess.

Anyway, the Newsletter is free  -  just email me at cddstamps@gmail.com and I will send it to you.

Hope to find more time to write over the weekend, after had some sleep :-)   been a very busy week.

Best wishes.. Michael     www.cddstamps.com


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!