cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Saturday, October 26, 2013



Hello, well another week shot past pretty quick didn't it. I did nothing with my stamps this week although I did manage to buy these. Notice anything different about them?  Look hard although it is really quite obvious when you know.

This was issued on October 2nd and is the 'Air Mail Postage' stamp for items weighing not more than 20g irrespective of the zoning destination. I am using this on all orders from my Bidstart store, plus other stamps to make up the postage value as required     http://www.cddstamps.com/bidstart_store.htm

have a great weekend..   Michael





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!