cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Thursday, October 10, 2013



Changing theme tonight because after a few nights of sorting and scanning I have listed some really nice Flight Covers to my Bidstart store.  You can search aircraft to see some of them. Sadly all do not show as I got the word aircraft too far into the description. Dumb me.

Anyway you might enjoy looking at some. For more, search Coronation , or Cover. You should see most. Lovely selection in my view and at good prices, some 25% less or more than I saw on eBay as think they were a bit too high.

Hope you like the cover above.

click on image to see larger view

I fly to Sydney tomorrow so may be offline for a few days. have a great weekend.

Best wishes.. Michael

http://www.cddstamps.com/bidstart_store.htm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!