cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Wednesday, September 25, 2013



One thing I realise I miss being in Hong Kong is the stars at night. Well at this time of year anyway, because it is so cloudy much of the time and even if there are not clouds then to be honest we don't get the clear night skies I was used to seeing in Australia. I was reminded of this when I saw this MS in my 'stamps to sort and do something with' collection. Not sure what to do with it because while it is beautifully postally used it has far too many parcel bends. Not creased, so maybe needs a good pressing  :-)

It was issued in 2002, and is listed by SG as MS 2315 with a catalogue value of £6.00

Hope you see stars tonight!!!

Michael

http://www.cddstamps.com/bidstart_store.htm


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!