cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Saturday, September 14, 2013



Hello, back to Machins for a change because I just loaded 35 lots to my Bidstart store  - 2102 and 2013 Security Machins with Source code noted. so if you are looking to fill a gap in your collection please have a look at http://www.cddstamps.com/bidstart_store.htm 

I also spent a wonder few hours in the Mong Kok Stamp arcade, here in Hong Kong yesterday and picked up a few lovely covers.  Here is one which I hope you also enjoy seeing. Maybe do a competition this week as I bought a few that I thought would make nice prizes. this one issued by China - Ministry of Posts and Telecommunications to celebrate world Environmental Day in 1988.



Best wishes... Michael  www.cddstamps.com


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!