cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Friday, September 13, 2013


Hello, Saturday morning and into some stamp work as soon as I got up. I decided it was time to sort and catalogue these beautiful Diamond jubilee Machins.  And yes I will list some in my Bidstart store  when I have finished the study. It will take some time as there are quite a few varieties, that is with different security codes.  7 that I am aware of.

The reason I am also showing these is because I saw something I have not seen before and I have sorted thousands of security Machins over the past few years. see below. Can you see what it is?  click on the image to enlarge it. So much for not being able to reuse an unfranked stamp eh!!!!


Best wishes.,. have a great stamp weekend and enjoy my Store http://www.cddstamps.com/bidstart_store.htm  I am back up to over 6800 listings again :-)

Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!