cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Thursday, September 12, 2013



Hello,  Hope you liked last nights stamp. How about these.   This is the 19 1/2p value from the set. Issued in 1982 but with a variety I have not seen listed in GB Catalogue (unless the wording is different).  

I saw this described as double gray printing error and it was sold for over £10,000 in 2011. GB describes it as black printed double and if the same it is now catalogued at  £5,000 a stamp.  Check your stock :-)

happy studying of those old stamps

Best wishes

Michael

www.cddstamps.com.    and if you want a copy of my September newsletter, the first in new format just email me at cddstamps@gmail.com


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!