cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Saturday, August 31, 2013



Hello,  first thing I want to say is thank you to all who read my blog. I noticed when I logged in that I am nearly at 50,000 views. ( and over 5000 since I started the flags some months ago).  Seems a lot  so thank you. Second, I hope you like the stamps I am showing tonight. I found these while sorting more stock.  I really like this issue. Pre 1997 and I am told that they are not valid for postage here in Hong Kong today. Shame, as I was planning on using them on the letters I send to people who buy from my Bidstart Store.  I may just add one anyway. Nice addition a collection I would think.

Nothing much happening at my end. Been a miserable day, weather that is. Another typical weather day for this time of year, a storm, so I made time to do some stamps. Very relaxing way to spend a few hours.

And for anyone who sells stamps, I finished writing the September issue of the IPDA Newsletter. I will send a free copy if you send me your email address. Think about applying for membership. Certainly worth $20 a year to get some accreditation to help promote yourself and your credibility in the Philatelic community. I see so many sellers ( eBay notably) who honestly don't have a clue and are trying to sell material that just is, well, you know what I am thinking don't you.

Check us out at http://www.ipdastamps.org/   and don't forget my Bidstart Store   http://www.cddstamps.com/bidstart_store.htm  No easier way to fill some gaps in your collection. Great stamps quality at very competitive prices.

Have a great weekend..    Michael   http://www.cddstamps.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!