cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Friday, August 16, 2013



Hello, sorry, been offline as no internet as moved house.   But finally got myself connected thanks to Virgin Mobile.  No way could I rely on Telstra. What a bunch of incompetents. Am think of cancelling my Telstra booking which is now delayed to next week, when of course I will be in Hong Kong. How else to tell them they are just so useless.  But do they care. No!!!!

But as for stamps..   I got my study set up, sort of... and what about my new carpet. heheheheheheheh   enjoy your stamps

will write on stamps  when get back to HK and have some time

Best wishes.... Michael  www.cddstamps.com

3 Comments:

At 11:02 AM, Blogger Adrian said...

Love your carpet! I'm soooo jealous!
:-)

 
At 9:14 AM, Blogger Cees Prins said...

Nice carpet you have, not that expensive for as far I can see ;-)

 
At 9:15 AM, Blogger Cees Prins said...

Nice carpet you have there. Not that expensice for so far I can see.. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!