cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Saturday, July 13, 2013

pre printed stamps



Hi, many years ago I started keeping  all the mail I received from companies advertising their products and services. I have no idea why but I just did. This is one example. From a pre-printed envelope showing postage in Australia from Optus.  Now I am suspecting not many people bothered to keep these marketing letters, these spam letters as we might call them today.  So I have a few. Mostly Optus but a few others. And some 40 plus others that were corporate labels  not with "stamps" as such but impressions for postage.  Really nice collection if that is what you collect.

I am moving house and found these and rather than add the to the rubbish skip I thought I would tell you about them. Anyone collect such material?  If you do please write to me. I am not that wealthy that I can afford to send for free but if you pay my postage and handling costs they are yours. Awesome selection in my view   Write for more details to cddstamps@gmail.com if interested.  Total lot is over a kilo in weight so postage will not be cheap   - at Australia rates but  I can mail cheaper from Hong Kong if you can wait - but  maybe some interesting envelopes for you?  Let me know.



PS  my reply may be slow as I fly to Hong Kong for work on Monday   First serious expression of interest will get these.. some 50+envelopes..many unopened as they are just marketing material

 Anyway  interesting collecting material I think.

Best wishes..  have a great philatelic weekend

Michael  www.cddstamps.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!