cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Friday, June 28, 2013



Hi,  well what a good end to the week, apart from the fact is it pouring with rain here again and, therefore more time indoors  for me and, therefore  more time for me for stamps and, therefore more opportunity for you ............if you are quick..................

Do you know how good it feels to get the Bidstart Store listings to over 6200 then someone buys 70 lots and I have to start all over again :-)  to get the stock numbers up :-)      and do you know that 70 stamps cost the buyer  less them US $11 including postage and packing..   how good a deal is that ...........

I must be doing something right :-) visit http://www.cddstamps.com/bidstart_store.htm … have a great weekend everyone


michael   www.cddstamps.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!