cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Sunday, May 26, 2013



Hello,  well a few days have shot past, partly because I have been sorting the stamps I picked up in Hong Kong last weekend. Hope you like this set. I have a few and have decided to give one set away to the first 5 orders I receive in my Bidstart Store if you send me an email and mention you saw this Blog.  This is the 1997 set issued to commemorate the establishment of Hong Kong as a Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China.  SG  900 - 905,  Catalogue value is  £2.10

you can find my store at http://www.bidstart.com/stores/michaelatcddstamps

I have loaded 390 items (all Hong Kong) over past few hours (taken me a few days to get them ready of course).   I think you will find these are a  rather lovely selection and at very affordable prices.  Many harder to get higher value items as well.  Just type the SG number of the stamp you are looking for  in the Search Store For field.

Over the next few days I will be loading more, mostly definitives. Got a few hundred to sort so it will keep me busy.

Have a great weekend..  Michael  www.cddstamps.com  

 oh, and have a look at this page -  it is new and may be useful to you.   http://www.cddstamps.com/bidstart_store.htm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!