cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Saturday, May 04, 2013



Hello,     hope you are all having a wonderful weekend, sorting stamps maybe?  as I am. And I came across these. ( thanks for sending this to me :-)   you know who you are .... How lovely ... yes and the stamps too........

A se-tenant pair of SG 1760/61 issued in December 2005 I believe.

Why don't Postal administrations produce stamp designs like his anymore?

Best wishes ....Michael   www.cddstamps  and of course at http://www.bidstart.com/stores/michaelatcddstamps 

 

1 Comments:

At 7:10 AM, Blogger Cees Prins said...

Nice weekend, but TO NICE for stamping... Spring and you have to take that here in The Netherlands ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!