cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Thursday, May 09, 2013




Hello, all ready for tomorrow and my visit to the Australia 2013 World Stamp Expo in Melbourne. Done my reading and research and know which stands will be my priority.  Printed off the Stand layout  and realise there are many that I really want to spend time at ..   lets see what time I have since the show opens to the public at 12:00 and I have a 6pm flight back to Sydney.   I plan to be there early to see if I can get some of the special release from Australia Post. Can but only try. So early to bed tonight as I have a 7:30 flight. Hope to have some pictures for you in coming days

 Michael   www.cddstamps.com  and of course http://www.bidstart.com/stores/michaelatcddstamps


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!