cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Wednesday, July 10, 2013



Hello, hope you all had a good day. I did. Well mostly that is.    Finally tidied up a few more stamps and packed boxes because I am moving, both from house and back to Hong Kong. Dates to be finalised but soon I hope :-)

So this tonight as my going away gift to one of my readers :-) as I will be finding it difficult to write for the next week I think........ if you can answer this question.

oh, some details first. This set was issued in 1997 to commemorate the establishment of Hong Kong as a Special Region of the People's Republic of China. SG 900 - 905 with a catalogue value of £3.00. Nice addition to a collection I would think.

Ok the quiz question............ the use of the title Royal (as in Great Britain Royal) was commonly used before 1997 but the Royal title was dropped after 1997 from, I think, all or almost all organisations except for one very well known one...   can you name that orgainsation....  email me at cddstamps@gmail.com      1st correct answer wins, if you provide me with your mailing address.

All mailings will be from Hong Kong from next week...   all things going to plan and flights permitting :-)  

Best wishes  ........... Michael
www.cddstamps.com


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!