cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Monday, August 12, 2013



Hello, Hope you like these. Rather interesting topic I think. Carnivorous plants, found in Australia.  Issued by Australia Post as you can see. The black marks on top two stamps are insects, not dirt marks.

Not even listed yet on the Australia Post website, well as I write. You see them here first :-)    Would write more  if I could see more but am moving house tomorrow and Wednesday and have already packed my desk light and magnifying glass so cannot read the small print on the reverse of the presentation pack.  Old age eh!!!!

PS  I expect to be back on line by Friday

enjoy your stamps
Michael


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!