cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Monday, July 22, 2013



Hello, well I have a few stamps here with me in Hong Kong - just a few I put into my case before I left Australia.  Sadly I have no catalogues with me so cannot tell you much about this stamp.  However I show you this one because I can. Meaning, I got my new printer and scanner and the older version of Photoshop Elements all connected tonight.  Another step in getting organised.

Hope you like the stamp. Overprinted with 'Associated Statehood  1967'

Next trip back to Oz I will get a few catalogues and, a magnifying glass.  Never realised how much I used one until I don't have one. :-)  Oh, I did remember to pack my tweezers. well they took so little room in my suitcase :-)

Enjoy your stamps.
Michael



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!