cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Saturday, August 24, 2013



Hello, I am back in Sydney for the weekend and I found the Australia Post Stamp Bulletin in my mail box. We all, maybe, have a thematic interest. Mine is aviation as you know. One of my readers has chickens as his thematic interest.  So for you, I show this new issue, to be released here in Australia on September 3rd.
Apart from the three stamps there is also a miniature sheet to be issued and FDC etc  Anyone wanting a set or more just let me know  and I'll arrange a purchase if you are happy to cover purchase and mailing costs.

I am actually lost for words now :-) but then maybe readers think aircraft on stamps is a pretty crazy thematic choice :-)   As long as we all enjoy our stamps, that is all that matters. :-)

have a great weekend... Michael
www.cddstamps.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!