cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Tuesday, September 10, 2013



Hi,  another cover from Macau. Hope you like it. sort of the same theme as the other night. Click the image to see a larger view. Just looking at the top right stamp which shows the Lin K'ai Temple you might enjoy reading more about it from  http://www.temple.mo/?mod=temples&id=76&lang=en  so much history and interesting reading. All of it we can learn from stamps

And, on a totally different subject, I have just published my September  Newsletter. Actually only my second this year and this one in proper newsletter format. It is just one page of easy reading. If you want a copy please email me at cddstamps@gmail.com and I will send to you.

Best wishes..



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!