cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Wednesday, September 11, 2013



Hi, another long day but I find it relaxing to write and show some stamps. I just finished looking through a few more GB and thought I would show another I rather like. No idea why but the design just appeals to me for some reason..  What do you think?  If you have a stamp, or stamps,  from your country you like please send me a scan to cddstamps@gmail.com and if I publish it here I will send you some stamps as a thank you. Just don't forget to send me your mailing address and perhaps tell me why you like the design, if you just like it that is ok as well.  I often wonder if the stamp designers these days are designing stamps for themselves,  or the Postal Authority or the buying collectors. I guess it is some of each.

And,  if you didn't read last nights post please can I let you know that I have just published my September Newsletter. Actually only my second this year and this one in proper newsletter format. It is just one page of easy reading. If you want a copy please email me at cddstamps@gmail.com and I will send a copy to you.

Hoping to hear form you
Best wishes..   Michael     www.cddstamps.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!