cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Friday, September 20, 2013



Hello, well it has been another busy day and tonight I was relaxing sorting some stamps and found this. Now nothing special you may say but it was very nostalgic for me because all of a sudden I remembered the very first film I saw. It was Davy Crockett. In the Greenford Cinema (UK)  as it was back then.  I cannot admit to how many years ago that was :-) but having looked up the release date I am surprised I remember it. But hey it was a pretty bid deal even for a very small boy. Produced by Walt Disney and starring Fess Parker and Buddy Ebsen. Thanks to my parents for the treat. It was for my birthday  :-)

I so love stamps, they are just more than pieces of paper :-)

have a great weekend.

Michael  http://www.cddstamps.com/bidstart_store.htm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!