cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Hi, continuing the theme of last nights piece on Hong Kong I thought you might enjoy this. From a cover I picked up last weekend at the stamp arcade. This show the skyline of the northern shore of Hong Kong from Wanchai to to Central. It was issued in 1997 and there is one aspect of this skyline that actually did not exist at the time the MS was produced. It was deliberately added by computer effect. Anyone know what it is? Click image for larger view

Hope your weekend was great.

best wishes.. Michael
http://www.cddstamps.com/bidstart_store.htm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!