cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Thursday, October 03, 2013



One stamp to say what I am saying to you all. Hello. SG 2568.  I do like this issue. 2005 Smilers from the booklet issue. Useful catalogue price as well. I have a few for sale in my Bidstart store if this or others from the issue are gaps in your collection. Please have a look http://www.cddstamps.com/bidstart_store.htm  under GB of course
Of course my favourite is the Love stamp. :-)  SG 2569a :-)
One correction from a previous post. I wrote about the GB £2 stamp the other night. I got the issue wrong.

The £2 stamps I showed were of course the recess-printed version (engraved by Slania). These don't come with the missing pound sign variety, only the gravure-printed ones do. Thanks to the very knowledgeable Adrian Keppel who writes a great piece every Friday for  Stamp Magazine  - do read him  - I know you will enjoy his writings at http://blog.stampmagazine.co.uk// Friday tomorrow, then more stamps on the weekend. Hope same for you

Best wishes.... Michaelwww.cddstamps.comoh!,  and if you haven't seen my October Newsletter and want a copy just email me at cddstamps@gmail.com and i will send it to you. One page of easy reading.. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!