cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Thursday, September 26, 2013



Just a nice selection tonight, I hope you agree and  enjoy seeing. One of the downsides to being here in Hong Kong is I do not have my catalogues with me so when I find stamps like these I cannot check them out for SG number or catalogue value. I think next trip back to Australia I may bring a few with me, but as you all probably know they are heavy, and being the FF that I am I do not have check-in luggage. Maybe time for an exception :-)   To see in more detail just click the image.

Best wishes..  Michael

http://www.cddstamps.com/bidstart_store.htm   do have a look. Am seeing people from many countries buyy now so I think I am offering some good material as very competitive prices.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!