cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Monday, September 30, 2013



Every time I find one of these I look very carefully to see if there is no missing £ symbol. I doubt I will ever find one used but you never know.

This is SG Y1747 and with the missing £ it has a catalogue value of £175 MUH.   Used as shown it is catalogued at £5.50 each; so nice to see a pair in this condition.

Keep searching that kiloware :-)

Have a great weekend ... Michael

and to fill a gap in your collection at something less than £175 or even £5.50 just visit http://www.cddstamps.com/bidstart_store.htm where I now have over 7100 lots listed and at competitive prices and all correctly described.

1 Comments:

At 1:21 AM, Blogger Adrian said...

Hi Michael!

Just to say that the £2 you're showing is the recess-printed version (engraved by Slania).
These don't come with the missing pound sign variety, I'm afraid, only the gravure-printed ones.
:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!