cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Saturday, November 02, 2013



Tonight a group of three. Sorting again today and from a few copies of this issue (SG 713 from the 1966 Christmas issue) I noticed some printing shifts. The middle stamp certainly has a good shift to the left, while the left hand stamp is shifted to the right.  There is nothing recorded in my GB Concise so I presume these are quite common. All the same it is nice to see such a variety and I think they make an interesting addition to a collection.

I am listing the three in my Bidstart store for 25p. I do hope they are common :-)   Visit me here at http://www.cddstamps.com/ and click the Commemorative link under the Queens image on SG 2541 and when in the Store just type 713 in the Search For field.

Have a great weekend  .. Michael

1 Comments:

At 2:31 PM, Blogger Cees Prins said...

In the sixties a friend ordered stamps for me. When they were as the first two he send them back. Only the right type is OK, the others are not. Second quality...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!