cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Monday, December 09, 2013



Hello, another Christmas stamp from the Isle of Man. One I found over the weekend, and one I have now listed in my Bidstart store.  Lovely postal cancel I think you will agree.   visit http://www.cddstamps.com/bidstart_store.htm and click Isle of Man.   If you have a few gaps in your collection now is the time to treat yourself to a Christmas present. And every order before Friday 13th December will receive 100 free world wide mix. Hopefully you will receive your order in time for Christmas.

Do you have a favourite Christmas stamp?   Send me a scan over next few days, with your mailing address and if I use it on the blog I will send you a 50 GB stamps for free.

Merry Christmas.   16 days and counting :-)

Michael

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!