cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Sunday, December 15, 2013



Hi, just finished sorting and cataloging and scanning 167 Canada stamps. Some really nice material.  Found this. SG 2700, one of the Christmas issue from 2010.  Catalogue SG £3.50.  This seems high. What surprised me while studying all the stamps was the generally high cat value of so many of the stamps issued over the past 10 years.

All will soon be in my Bidstart store. may take another day to load them but if you have gaps of the higher values, various flag issues, flower issues, coil issues or Christmas issues please have a look at http://www.bidstart.com/shop.php?keywords=canada&category=0&userid=105545&advsrc=&submitsearch= in a day or two. I frequently have 2 or more copies to chose from and I think you will be pleasantly surprised by the quality.

Best wishes and Merry Christmas.

Michael
www.cddstamps.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!