cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Friday, January 10, 2014


Hello,  well the weekend started good. I queued for 90 minutes and finally was rewarded with the Year of the Horse stamps. Hope you like this MS.

Since there  is a sales restriction to individual customers and I manged to get the full allocation I thought maybe a nice gift to my Bidstart Customers. So until my supply lasts (6 copies)  I will give one of these free to the first 6 customers (one order per customer only please to share them around).  And, I will use a set (4 stamps) of the Year of the Horse stamps on each order I mail.   I got 1 sheet (25 stamps) of each value.

Fill a gap in your collection and get a set of the lovely Hong Kong Year of the Horse stamps postally used, at the same time.  Just visit   http://cddstamps.com/bidstart-sales/ and select the country you collect. To search for the stamp(s) you need just type the SG number into the "Search Store For"  field. I hope I have the stamps you are looking for in stock.

Have a great weekend.

Michael
www.cddstamps.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!