cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Wednesday, February 16, 2011


Last night I was very fortunate to meet Philippe Poppe from Poppe Stamps He was in Hong Kong on a business trip and we had dinner in Kowloon, at a rather nice Japanese restaurant I might add. What a wonderful and interesting person. He was very kind and gave me a few stamps from a kiloware lot he had picked up that afternoon at the Mong Kong Stamp arcade and this MS was in the package he gave me. There were actually a few of these MS so I thought I'd share them around. Write to me at cddstamps@gmail.com with your mailing address if you want a copy. And do have a look at his brilliant website.

Best wishes ............ Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!