cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Sunday, February 06, 2011

Hello, I have been soaking and sorting and studying a bag of GB low value Wildings this weekend. Found a few inverted watermarks and a few sideways. Nothing terribly exciting to be honest and no real value but hey fun all the same. If anyone has some gaps they need to fill then email me at cddstamps@gmail.com and I might be able to help, all watermark varieties available. No charge or postage cost if your request is reasonable.

The real reason for this post though is to tell you of a really good website I found. Have a look at Machin and Wilding Definitive Stamp Issues if this doesn't impress you nothing will. For Wildings, for example, just click Wildings in the left hand menu bar then pre-decimal, then click any of the stamps shown. Pretty impressive and congratulations to whoever built this site.

Best wishes ........... Michael

1 Comments:

At 12:26 AM, Blogger Adrian said...

Michael, that's a great site, thanks very much for that link!
Great to see you're up and running again!
Greetings from misty and windy Scotland.
:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!