cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

it is so cold I cannot think of what to write about and anyway my fingers are even cold.

Can you believe this? Hong Kong, and temperatures of 7 degress today. OK not cold to many of you maybe, but cold here, and it feels cold like it used to be when I lived in Canada.

The only stamps I can think of showing in this situation is this.



No complaints though as there are so many people in Australia right now suffering because of the rains and flooding and my thoughts go out to them all.

A little gift for you.. the first email to cddstamps@gmail.com to tell me something about these stamps... say 50 GB Commemorative mixed and no Christmas stamps

Keep warm.. Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!