cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas 2010

I wonder if anyone is reading this blog? I have been rather busy these past 6 months working in Hong Kong and writing about stamps has been very low on my list of priorities, and anyway I have not had the time. But the new year brings me to thinking I would enjoy writing again, so this is my start. Just to say Hello, and Merry Christmas

Hope you are still enjoying your philately

Michael

3 Comments:

At 6:47 AM, Blogger Adrian said...

Glad to see you're coming back! Maybe I should do the same!
:-)
But it's so hard.....

 
At 2:25 AM, Blogger cddstamps said...

Hi Adrian, yes it is.. we all so busy.. I check your blog occasionally if I have not been writing myself

Hey i have some bird stamps I got thinking of you.. let me know if you still interested in them and I;ll send them

Best wishes an happy New Year ...Michael

 
At 5:16 AM, Blogger euroswiss said...

Hey, I read your blog ! Keep it alive, I live reading it ! ;o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!