cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Hello, been another busy week with no time for stamps I am afraid. I think it will be like this for a while now. I am off to Hong Kong in the morning, back Good Friday, then back there again after the Easter weekend for three months with occasional weekend trips back to Sydney. So apology for not writing much over coming months. I will try and maybe get some time to visit some HK stamp dealers.

Just a reminder my Charity Auction on eBay closes in two days. 4 flown yes really flown A380 inauguaral flight covers - signed by crews as well. All of the winning bid proceeds go to Charity.. the Qantas Pathfinders - a committee based in the Qantas community which raises funds for the Royal Institute for Deaf and Blind Children.
Have a look at A380 eBay auction listing or if that doesn't work check out my listing under id michaelatcddstamps or listing 250600365435

Best wishes.. Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!