cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Australia World Heritage issue May 25th


Hello, am back in Sydney for the weekend and catching up on some stamp related mail. This from the current Australia Post Stamp Bulletin. Rather nice I thought. As for future mailings, well, for a while these are likely to be few and far between due my work in Hong Kong and really no access to my stamps and, at least at the moment, a scanner. I'll be back writing as soon as I can

Best wishes... Michael

1 Comments:

At 10:52 AM, Anonymous Charlie said...

Yes it is a nice set.
.
I shall have to keep a weather eye out for them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!