cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Sunday, January 02, 2011

Australian Lighthouses

Hello, I showed the Hong Kong lighthouses on stamps issue a few days ago and while tidying up today I found this Cover. I have seen a few lighthouse issues recently, as I said in my previous piece, so thought I'd show this one as well. When I get back to Hong Kong in a few days I'll show the GB Commemoratives I have there; hundreds of copies so if you want a few just read the blog of the day sometime later this week.


As for this cover.. if you would like it and are the first correct email to cddstamps@gmail.com then it is yours.... what is the generally excepted number of lighthouses that are found around Australia. I will take an answer to plus or minus 5.

Enjoy your stamps, not just for the stamps but for how they can help us gain knowledge and greater awareness of the world about us.

Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!