cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Monday, January 17, 2011

what I throw away


Hello, I was sorting stamps this weekend and throwing into garbage so many stamps with faults and creases etc. Then I thought. Hey why not show you some, so you perhaps get an idea of what I think is not collectible. Must have chucked over 200 stamps, sad really but they are damaged or have really heavy postmarks. I am listing on eBay again and you won't find any of these from me. I am also listing on bidstart some nice sets with lovely postmarks. Have a look at michaelatcddstamps.

Also to let you know if you have GB Commemorative gaps just email me cddstamps@gmail.com I will try to help.

Best wishes .................. Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!