cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Well thanks everyone for reading the blog. Just wish I had time to write more.

The winner of the HK imperf was P Cheah from Singapore. Well done. Sorry the rest of you couldn't win.

Ok, another chance for you to win some Hong Kong Year of the Rabbit stamps. This MS, if you like it, also issued for Chinese New Year here.

Different rules to give more people a chance but you have to include your mailing address with answer to this question. Closest guess will win. I am flying to Sydney tomorrow night on Virgin Atlantic, what is my seat number? to Prove it I will show baording pass, next week. I get back to Hong Kong late Sunday night. So I expect to write Monday evening. Have a great weekend. See you Monday

Best wishes............. Michael

.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!