cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Sunday, January 23, 2011

I went to the Post Office yesterday to collect my standing order from Hong Kong Post and what a queue I found. Had I been reading my emails from HK post I would have known it was the day of issue of the Year of the Rabbit stamps. I would also have known how many varieties of the issue there are. I did collect my order and some additional copies including the Flock Sheet which I now read is out of stock. What a collectible this must be, and it seems people here take their collecting of the Chinese New Year stamps very seriously.

I have a few extras and this is one MS which I thought would make a reader very pleased. Imperforate MS of the $5 stamp.

To win it you have to be first email to cddstamps@gmail.com with your mailing address and tell me in what year(s) did Hong Kong Post previously issue Flock stamps and for what event were they issued.

Look forward to hearing from you. Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!