cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Monday, February 07, 2011





















I may not be able to buy old Hong Kong Stamps but I can get new issues. This arrived today. I ordered the 2010 issues from Hong Kong Post and this was one of a set of 4 issued last year. I hope you like it. I am certainly enjoying the Hong Kong stamps. This from the set to commemorate Hong Kong's participation in Expo 2010 Shanghai China, to show the dynamism of Hong Kong.
If there are any new issues you would like I will be pleased to get them for you. At cost plus postage, just email me at cddstamps@gmail.com or watch out for my competitions!

Best wishes...Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!