cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Saturday, February 19, 2011


Hello, something special, perhaps!!! not sure what to write so here is a competition for a change hahahahaha ... I have two lots listed on Bidstart, one is at bidstart lot

It closes soon and may not relist, I dont know.. but why is it not selling? I wonder..it has free shipping and the price is 50% of GB catalogue and quality is Very Fine Used. Any advice??? If it doesn't sell the best answer will win the same stamps in same condition and again free postage, as I have a few of these.

Have a great weekend, thanks in advance for any feedback, Best wishes, Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!