cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Hello, just to say I am in Sydney again, enjoying a relaxing weekend here and getting depressed that no one liked my stamp offer, (see previous posting) or bid on my Bidstart lots (none sold) :-) but seriously, why???? I wonder? the quality and value was excellent compared to most of the rubbish that is listed. Don't people value quality anymore ???

The highlight of my weekend, well one of the highlights, was I got to my PO Box and there was a really interesting letter from one of my readers. Thanks Charlie and I'll scan the stamp when get back to HK and share some of the interesting write up you gave me.

Hope everyone has / is having a great weekend where ever you are.

Best wishes... Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!