cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Wednesday, February 23, 2011


Something different again, my own mini auction on the blog. I have soaked some 1000 plus world mix - no Great Britain - and I am pretty sure I have removed most if not all damaged stamps including bad perfs etc. Anyone want 1000+ world mix for lets say US$20.00 including postage and packing. Not much for me after my postage but a nice gift for someone maybe. I want them to go to a good home. You will see individual stamps selling usually at minimum of 5c on most auction sites and the quality is often rubbish. This is 1000 plus (some duplication but not too much) at 2c a stamp and inclusive of postage. Interested just email me within next few days and offer US $20 or more and be prepared to pay by Paypal. If you want to offer more than US$20 please do so and the highest bid will get the stamps. Email me at cdddstamps@gmail.com. I will leave this offer open until Sunday night my time in Hong Kong.

And please dont forget there is some excellent quality in my Bidstart listings at michaelatcddstamps Don't believe me!!! just look at some of the other GB for sale. Single stamps that are just a waste of anyones time even listing if they were quality conscious, and certainly a waste of your money of you buy singles in that way. But as I always say, buyer beware!!

Enjoy your stamps.. Best wishes .. Michael (Director and Member of the Internet Philatelic Dealers Association Inc (IPDA) look us up at IPDA Are you buying from IPDA members? and if not why not?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!