cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Monday, June 09, 2008

Hi, am in Sydney, Australia this weekend and for a few days. Have picked up some of my stamps and will be writing about them when I get back to Seoul later this week. While looking through some covers I received while away I found this.


Anyone know anything about this cover? why was it printed?, What occassion? rather interesting I thought. I have not been able to find any details about of from my searches. Cover says "Concorde Station May 8 1993 Reno Nev 89510"


Thanks Mike for sending it.


Best wishes everyone .... Enjoy your stamps ................. Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!